Sunday, October 11, 2015

Relief Society Birthday Party



Relief Society is our women's group for our church which is 
the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Aubrie and I (I was the Relief Society Meeting Coordinator) had a lot of fun planning and decorating for our Relief Society Birthday Party. Our theme was Daughters in my Kingdom. We talked about the history of the Relief Society, had a nice dinner and cupcakes for desert. I printed out the timeline from the Daughters in My Kingdom Book and used it as a decoration. I also cut up the individual events spread them on the tables. The centerpieces were lanterns on pieces of scrapbook paper.






 I forgot to get a picture of the decorations before we ate. We had a potato bar for dinner.



  
I folded the napkins into a pocket for the silverware and used Relief Society logo stickers on them.


I found these cute lanterns at Hobby Lobby and added ribbon and the Relief Society logo.











No comments:

Post a Comment