Friday, October 25, 2013

Lunch Bag Crazy!

I was asked to bring my paper crafting supplies to a Relief Society Activity (a women's church activity). I decided to make a few examples and then went a little crazy (okay a lot crazy). I just kept thinking oh but I've got to try just one more and ended up with 12 different styles. We decorated them for the Ronald McDonald House and we are going to fill them with small snacks.



 I used my punches to create these.
 I used my Silhouette and punches to create these.
 I used punches to create this. When I was researching ideas I came across lots of things you can create with punches. That is called punch art. I created a whole new pinterest board devoted to punch art here's the link:

http://www.pinterest.com/annsewgood/punch-art/


Here's a link to my pinterest idea board:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment