Friday, October 25, 2013

Candy Corn Pumpkins and Witches Oh My

I decided to start decorating for Halloween 2 days ago and of course I had to go crazy making more decorations using my Silhouette Cameo to cut them out. My kids got to choose what vinyl I cut out for our pumpkins.
 
 
This is a combination of things I made last year and this year (mostly this year).
 
 
 
 The candy bowl is one of my favorite projects. I had to take a picture of it with something else in it so you can see it better. We are having a Trunk or Treat at our church on Saturday so this is what I will bring to decorate.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I made this candy corn banner last year but I didn't like the way I strung it up so I redid it this year.
 
 
Here's the candy bowl. I made some Kool Aid and put it in it. It think it looks pretty cool that way.
 


If you look closely you can see the shapes on the other side of the bowl. I used vinyl on this bowl.
 
 
This is how I decorated my shelves in the living room.
 
 
 
You know what is sad I still have more decorations. I have to make my cupcakes so I can use my cupcake toppers and liners and I have to wait until it gets dark so I can take better pictures of my Halloween ornaments hanging across my windows.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, I had a lot of fun making all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good. You have inspired me to pull out the vinyl and the mason jars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a blast making all that stuff. I saw those witches and knew they had to go on something.

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Daniel was looking over my shoulder and was saying it looked impressive.

    ReplyDelete