Sunday, May 12, 2013

April Papercrafts

It has been a busy couple of months and we just moved so I don't have as many projects as usual. What is comical is that I still have finished a lot of projects.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out monster kits for the kids to glue together. Here are some of their monsters:



I had fun cutting these purse cards with my Cameo:




Here are the Easter cupcakes I made for my family.

 I finished 4 or 5 of these number books, some to sell and give away.





Here is another style of number book. I finished 2 or 3 of these too. I also made some dinosaur books, I have 2 finished with several more to go. I will post pictures another time. 


Here is one of 5 file folder games I finished for my kids. If I make anymore they will have to be for gifts.






No comments:

Post a Comment