Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bookmark Frenzy

I have been making ALOT of bookmarks the last month or so. My kids counted and right now I have over 200 made. I'd say probably 75% of those I made in the last month or so. I am going to be selling them at my friends craft booth this summer. I also love to give them away for gifts ect. I guess I better start working on my sewing projects for this summer.  Actually I have started some. I cut out a bunch of super hero crowns to sell.
I love making the bookmarks because they are a great way to use my stamps and very simple. I've also been having a blast finding fun ribbon to go with them.






1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the bookmarks that are folded and the bottoms have magnets so they will hold the page and not fall out? Those are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete