Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A taste of some Good projects

I have been having fun making all sorts of cupcake toppers. These ones are Disney Princess ones for my daughters birthday.

I made ruffled  and appliqued towels so that I could teach how to make them at a Relief Society Activity. (The Relief Society is the name of our women's group at our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.)
 I just got a new sewing machine last week! This was my first project on it because it has lots of fun stitches for me to play with. I don't know if you can see the stitching around the edge.
 I have an electronic die cutting machine called a Slice. Which I love! Anyways I used it to cut heat transfer material (which is made for the Silhouette another die cutting machine). Here are the t-shirts i made.


 I had a Panda Birthday Party for my daughters 5th Birthday and here are some of the things I made.



 I made my daughters skirt and matching pillow case.



 I got some new stamps that I had to play with. Here are the cards I made.
 Valentine's day cupcake toppers.


No comments:

Post a Comment